Sundance Resort Hotel’s, top priority is the safety and health of our valued guests and employees.
Hotel safe and healthy service will be given as in previous years; according to the instructions and regulations of the T. C. Ministry of Culture and Tourism, T.C. Ministry of Health, T.C. Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, relevant Municipality Public Institutions and Organizations, as the Covid-19 Pandemic process will continue with additional measures taken and can be taken, certified private sector will do with the support and cooperation of domestic and foreign organizations.
Covid-19 Pandemic, which influenced the whole World, It caused us to make changes regarding our daily life habits and to create a new order for a healthy and safe life.
We have made our hotel suitable and completed all preparations for a safe and healty environment with additional measures in line with regulations, following circulars of the T. C. Ministry of Health, T.C. Ministry of Culture and Tourism and Provincial Sanitary Board
Informations which World Health Organization published, In line with the decisions of the T.C. Ministry of Health and T.C. Ministry of Culture and Tourism, we would like to briefly share our hygiene and cleaning measures that we have increased in order to be prepared for the COVID-19 Pandemic and other possible epidemic risks that may occur later.
In this process, the maximum capacity we determined in common areas by following the social distance rules is as follows:
|Lobby and Atrıums||90 pax|
|Main restaurant||250 pax|
|Chipura restaurant||30 pax|
|Snack restaurant and Pool Bar||150 pax|
|Pool and Beach||310 pax|
A team responsible for the pandemic process has been formed at the facility and contact information is specified in the team list. This list is posted in places where customers can easily see it.
In the presence of an emergency;
Approach to people with suspect or positive cases will be as follows;
The suspect is separated from the other guests as soon as possible, wearing a mask and applying to the hotel doctor and then to the health unit. Until the medical teams arrive, the person is kept in the quarantine room created in the hotel. Those who share the same room with the person must wear a surgical (medical) mask. If they do not accompany the possible event, they are insulated in the rooms. Provincial / district health directorate informs the infectious diseases unit by the applied health unit. Infectious diseases unit manages the case according to the possible case management scheme. By detecting their contacts, according to its contact characteristics (close contact, contact) initiates the necessary follow-up procedures.The patient’s room, whose diagnosis of Covid-19 is confirmed, is ventilated for 24 hours. Afterwards, cleaning staff wears masks, gloves, visors and protective apron to clean the room with water and detergent in detail, and wipe all the touched surfaces with a solution containing 1: 100 diluted bleach or alcohol-based disinfectant. The room is then disinfected with the ulv device and ventilated for at least 1 hour. After these procedures, a new person can be taken to the room.
GUEST ARRIVAL PROCEDURES
- During the entrance to the hotel, fire measurements are made by our personnel with a contactless device.
- All our guests entering the hotel are provided with a mask if they do not have a mask.
- Guest suitcases will be directed to guest rooms after disinfection at check-in.
- There are sensor hand disinfectants in the areas that are easily accessible for guests to use at the entrance.
- All entry and exit transactions are arranged according to social distance rules. Social distance markings have been placed.
- All our guests are informed about applications and precautions upon arrival.
- All room cards are given to guests in disinfected condition.
- All items used at the entrance are disinfected after each use
ROOM CLEANING AND RULES
- Our personnel working in room cleaning use masks, gloves and shoe covers, and these materials are renewed while proceeding to clean another room. The same conditions apply to all staff entering the rooms.
- The cloths used in the cleaning of each room are different and different colors of cloths are used in each room according to the areas.
- Hand-touched surfaces in the rooms, telephone, remote control, water heater, door-window handles, and minibars are disinfected and ventilated for half an hour after the guest’s stay ends.
- After all the textile materials are washed at high temperature (60 ° C – 90 ° C), they are brought to the rooms by packaging.
- After our guests staying in a room, all boucle materials are changed and new ones are placed.
FOOD PRODUCTION AREAS
- All food production areas, equipment used, benches and storage areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly within the hygiene protocols.
- There are disinfectants at the entrance of the production areas and inside each part of the kitchen.
- Our kitchen personnel work with personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves and bones at a social distance and trainings are given on their use.
- All applications are recorded within the scope of haccp.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE AREAS
- Barriers designed to prevent contact with food in the buffet are designed and service is provided by kitchen staff.
- Hand disinfection apparatus is available at the restaurant entrance and bars.
- Signs reminding of social distance were applied to every point where there might be a wait in bars and restaurants.
- Tables, chairs, stools and session intervals in the restaurants are arranged in accordance with the recommended safe distances.
- Cutlery sets are served in disposable packaging.
- Tables and chairs are disinfected after each use.
- All beverages will be served to our guests by our staff within the social distance rules.
- In all our food & beverage units, the dirt is washed only at high temperatures with dishwashers.
- All service personnel use the mask and gloves and serve in a social distance.
- Disinfection units with sensors are placed in general areas.
- Our general usage areas have been rearranged in accordance with social distance rules, necessary precautions have been taken, markings have been made and informative letters have been posted.
- Extra disinfection processes are performed for frequently touched surfaces. For this purpose, the ulv device is used.
- The toilet cleaning system and its sensitivity have been maximized.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of general areas will be done frequently and necessary.
are kept under constant follow-up with regulations.
- There are in-elevator landmarks and information signs regarding the use of elevators in accordance with social distance rules.
POOL AND BEACH
- Pool water regulation and disinfection are carried out in accordance with the Regulation on Health Principles to be Subject to Swimming Pools.
- It is aimed to keep the chlorine level of the pool water at the level specified in the regulation (0.2 –
0.5 ppm) and it is recorded with regular and frequent interval measurements.
- All our sunbeds are placed at appropriate intervals to the social distance and are disinfected after each use.
- The maximum number of users will be calculated according to the social distance rule in the pools, and the lifeguards will be notified.
- Lifeguards will wear masks and gloves, and they will also keep the number of users under control in the pools.
- All pool and beach towels are provided in bags or only by our staff.
- Hygiene mats are placed in front of the pool stairs.
STAFF HYGIENE RULES AND MEASURES
- Personnel receive training in accordance with training plans including pandemic, hygiene, personal hygiene, hand washing, the use of masks and gloves, the importance of minimizing social distance and surface contact, food safety, occupational health and safety.
- At the entry and exit of all employees, fever measurements are made and recorded. Risky personnel are not taken into the facility.
- Health examinations will be carried out before the staff starts, and according to the results of the employment examination, the work will be started first after the approval received by the workplace doctor.
- All our personnel have been obliged to wear masks and gloves in the facility.
- The service vehicles carrying our personnel carry the pandemic according to hygiene rules and are regularly disinfected.
- Pandemic Security Team was established in our hotel.
- All practices regarding hygiene are recorded and continuously monitored by both the hotel quality unit and the external audit firm.
- According to the disinfection points follow-up schedule, microbiological measurements are made for the monitoring and effectiveness of the cleaning, disinfection frequency of the guest contact areas.
- Existing hygiene measures have been revised in the delivery areas.
- Suppliers will be audited periodically.